If you have a question about the "Win £1,000/€1,000 of National Book Tokens for your school's library" prize draw, please get in touch. Give as much information as possible so we can help you.
Please note that entries cannot be accepted via this form.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 29th July 2022
- The winning entrant and school will be contacted shortly after the closing date, and the winning school will be announced in autumn 2022. We will confirm the school with the winning entrant, so do not worry if your school shares its name with another school
- All entries must be submitted via the entry form. Entries cannot be submitted by any other means (e.g. via social media)
- For the purposes of this prize draw a 'school' is defined as any public sector or independent primary, post-primary, middle or secondary school, special school, or pupil referral unit, in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- The winning schools are picked randomly from all entries submitted, using a random number generator
- The full terms and conditions can be viewed at nationalbooktokens.com/schools
If your question has not been answered, complete the form below.
* Please complete these fields.