Celebrate 20 years of World Book Day and win!
Yippee, it's the 20th anniversary of World Book Day! We've proudly sponsored for 20 years and seen 257 million book tokens given to schools.
A new survey by National Literacy Trust found that a quarter of the nation's 8 to 11-year-olds would not own a book without World Book Day. As well as seeing thousands of children use their £1 book token this year, we're giving 20 Caboodlers a £20/€20 National Book Token to do something booky with. Get ready to spend yours in thousands of bookshops, online and on eBooks.
(Psst. We're also running giveaways over on Facebook and Twitter throughout World Book Day!).
This competition has now closed. Winners will be notified shortly.
Terms and Conditions
20 x winners will receive a £20 or €20 National Book Tokens gift card.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Closing date 11:59pm, Thursday 23rd March 2017.
- In the event of a winner not responding when contacted via email after 14 days, we reserve the right to allocate the prize to another winner.
- The competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents except employees of the Booksellers Association, Book Tokens Ltd and employees of participating bookshops.
- By entering, entrants acknowledge that this competition is a game of chance, which does not involve exercising any skill or judgement.
- Entrants agree to Book Tokens Ltd using their details in post-competition publicity. Your details will not be used for any other purpose, or passed onto any third parties, unless specified.
- The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Book Tokens Ltd, 6 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.