Win a giant World Book Day bonanza!
Hooray, World Book Day is coming up on 2nd March – the BIGGEST celebration of books!
To mark the occasion, we’ve got a huge book bonanza up for grabs, including:
- A set of 9 exclusive World Book Day books
- Signed books by much-loved authors including Jacqueline Wilson, Julia Donaldson, David Almond and Michael Grant
- A set of hilarious David Walliams bestsellers, Alien's Love Underpants books and five Famous Five stories
- An exciting bundle of Where's Wally? and Peppa Pig books
- An gorgeous original How to Train Your Dragon signed illustration, plus signed prints by Alex T. Smith and Lauren Child
Plus 5 lucky runners-up will receive the World Book Day titles!
To enter this booky competition, simply fill in the form below. This competition will end on Thursday 23rd March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1 x winner will receive 9 World Book Day titles, a set of Alien's Love Underpants books, a signed set of Julia's Donaldson's Princess Mirror-belle books, a signed copy of Skellig by David Almond, 5 Horrid Henry books signed by Francesca Simon, a signed print by Alex T. Smith, a signed print by Lauren Child, a signed How to Train Your Dragon illustration, a set of five Where's Wally? books, a set of five Peppa Pig books, a signed set of Michael Grant's Gone series and Front Lines books, a signed copy of Jacequeline Wilson's Clover Moon and a Jacqueline Wilson diary, and a set of five David Walliams books
5 x runners-up will receive a set of 9 World Book Day titles
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prizes are subject to availability and prize contents may be substituted if unavailable.
- Closing date 11:59pm, Thursday 23rd March 2017.
- In the event of a winner not responding when contacted via email after 14 days, we reserve the right to allocate the prize to another winner.
- The competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents except employees of the Booksellers Association, Book Tokens Ltd and employees of participating bookshops.
- By entering, entrants acknowledge that this competition is a game of chance, which does not involve exercising any skill or judgement.
- Entrants agree to Book Tokens Ltd using their details in post-competition publicity. Your details will not be used for any other purpose, or passed onto any third parties, unless specified.
- The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Book Tokens Ltd, 6 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.