Free Book Offer Terms and Conditions
Claim a free book when you buy £75 or €90 of National Book Tokens
Summary: The promotion entitles participants who purchase £75 or €90 or more worth of National Book Tokens gift cards in any 24 month period to claim a free book from the current range of Caboodle free books.
- Promoter: Book Tokens Ltd, 6 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR
- Promotion start date – 1st October 2013, only cards bought after this date are eligible to be used as part of a free books claim.
- For claims to qualify for a free book:
- Claimants must at the time of registering be the lawful holder of the National Book Tokens gift card they are registering
- Claimants must register £75 or €90 (the qualifying value) worth of National Book Tokens gift cards (or more) on the “Cards I’ve Bought” section of the My Cards webpage of the Caboodle website.
- The qualifying value needs to have been purchased within 24 months prior to the claim being made on the website.
- The qualifying value can be on one or more National Book Tokens gift cards.
- The individual gift card comprising a claim can be registered at any time up to 24 months before the claim is made.
- Claims submitted for cards purchased 24 months before the submission date may be rejected.
- The value on a National Book Token gift card cannot be claimed against more than once, cards cannot be registered against more than one “Cards I’ve Bought” account, all claims will be verified.
- A maximum of 4 free books per account per month may be claimed.
- Claims are normally processed within 21 days
- The Caboodle free books range is published on the Caboodle website – the Promoter cannot supply books that are not listed as part of this range.
- The free book range is subject to availability and subject to change without notice. In the event that the claimant’s preferred choice of book is no longer available, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative book of equal or greater value.
- The free book is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents except employees of the Booksellers Association, Book Tokens Ltd and employees of participating bookshops.
- Claimants agree to Book Tokens Ltd using their details for marketing purposes. Claimants' details will not be used for any other purpose, or passed onto any third parties, unless specified.
- No responsibility is taken for claims or cards that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason. If you are having problems submitting your claim, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter holds the right to withdraw this offer at any time. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.